Practical tips for your safety and enjoyment
- Please wear soft non-slip shoes.
- We supply all safety equipment.
- Wear warm clothes for cold days.
- No Smoking.
- Remember your camera.
- Although we dine in the comfort of the cabin, the sailing element is outdoors so a waterproof coat and trousers are essential if it’s raining
- Pets of any description are not permitted on board.
What to wear?
That really depends on our famous Lake District weather! The main thing to remember is that on all experiences we are out on deck sailing for the first part of the experience. If it is raining then please have a waterproof coat and trousers. We do dine below deck in the comfort of the saloon but being warm and dry on deck makes for a better experience!
There’s no such thing as bad weather, only inappropriate clothing! No stiletto heels!
We did the lunchtime sail n dine. Although weather was not too good it didn’t spoil a wonderful sail on Windemere followed by lunch on board. John is a first... read more
Fabulous sail with a great host and skipper John. Very friendly and knowledgeable guy made us all welcome and nice touch letting my son Harry take the helm for our... read more
What a great night put. Collected from 'billet', a gentle sail, excellent meal and over the years met many terrific fellow diners. Our host for the evening John... read more