Practical tips for your safety and enjoyment
- Please wear soft non-slip shoes.
- We supply all safety equipment.
- Wear warm clothes for cold days.
- No Smoking.
- Remember your camera.
- Although we dine in the comfort of the cabin, the sailing element is outdoors so a waterproof coat and trousers are essential if it’s raining
- Pets of any description are not permitted on board.
What to wear?
That really depends on our famous Lake District weather! The main thing to remember is that on all experiences we are out on deck sailing for the first part of the experience. If it is raining then please have a waterproof coat and trousers. We do dine below deck in the comfort of the saloon but being warm and dry on deck makes for a better experience!
There’s no such thing as bad weather, only inappropriate clothing! No stiletto heels!
We booked sail n dine to celebrate my in laws 70th birthday. Talk about celebrating in style. John is certainly the host with the most, lovely guy, very friendly and... read more
A great evening spent celebrating my birthday. This is our second trip out with John once for an afternoon tea and the second for an evening meal. Both excellent meals... read more
This was the second time we have spent the evening with John on "Maddie Too". The group was made up ourselves, two close friends and another couple whom we hadn't... read more