Practical tips for your safety and enjoyment
- Please wear soft non-slip shoes.
- We supply all safety equipment.
- Wear warm clothes for cold days.
- No Smoking.
- Remember your camera.
- Although we dine in the comfort of the cabin, the sailing element is outdoors so a waterproof coat and trousers are essential if it’s raining
- Pets of any description are not permitted on board.
What to wear?
That really depends on our famous Lake District weather! The main thing to remember is that on all experiences we are out on deck sailing for the first part of the experience. If it is raining then please have a waterproof coat and trousers. We do dine below deck in the comfort of the saloon but being warm and dry on deck makes for a better experience!
There’s no such thing as bad weather, only inappropriate clothing! No stiletto heels!
A great way to see the shores of Windermere. Skipper John's local knowledge superb. At anchor enjoyed a very tasty meal with local produce followed by a trip back to base under a starry night.
We did the lunchtime sail n dine. Although weather was not too good it didn’t spoil a wonderful sail on Windemere followed by lunch on board. John is a first class host and is a fount of knowledge on both sailing and Windemere local history.