Practical tips for your safety and enjoyment
- Please wear soft non-slip shoes.
- We supply all safety equipment.
- Wear warm clothes for cold days.
- No Smoking.
- Remember your camera.
- Although we dine in the comfort of the cabin, the sailing element is outdoors so a waterproof coat and trousers are essential if it’s raining
- Pets of any description are not permitted on board.
What to wear?
That really depends on our famous Lake District weather! The main thing to remember is that on all experiences we are out on deck sailing for the first part of the experience. If it is raining then please have a waterproof coat and trousers. We do dine below deck in the comfort of the saloon but being warm and dry on deck makes for a better experience!
There’s no such thing as bad weather, only inappropriate clothing! No stiletto heels!
As I’ve already praised John and Sail n Dine, I keep this brief. This time we did the Evening Sail n Dine, we’re John cooks the meal on the... read more
One of the best experiences we have had,we sailed with 2 other couples ,1 had had an anniversary like us and 1 had her 30th Birthday . To make it... read more
A great evening spent celebrating my birthday. This is our second trip out with John once for an afternoon tea and the second for an evening meal. Both excellent meals... read more