Practical tips for your safety and enjoyment
- Please wear soft non-slip shoes.
- We supply all safety equipment.
- Wear warm clothes for cold days.
- No Smoking.
- Remember your camera.
- Although we dine in the comfort of the cabin, the sailing element is outdoors so a waterproof coat and trousers are essential if it’s raining
- Pets of any description are not permitted on board.
What to wear?
That really depends on our famous Lake District weather! The main thing to remember is that on all experiences we are out on deck sailing for the first part of the experience. If it is raining then please have a waterproof coat and trousers. We do dine below deck in the comfort of the saloon but being warm and dry on deck makes for a better experience!
There’s no such thing as bad weather, only inappropriate clothing! No stiletto heels!
Rang in the morning to book some sailing and dining. Managed to get some sailing that afternoon due to a cancellation. Captain John was a great host, made us feel... read more
23rd October 2019
My wife and I had a great morning out with John.
We were returning guests and knew what to expect and we were not disappointed yet again!
I would recommend... read more
14th September 2022
Fantastic few hours with family, learning to sail on Lake Windermere with the perfect host, John is the loveliest guy you could ever wish to meet & his knowledge &... read more
27th May 2022