Practical tips for your safety and enjoyment
- Please wear soft non-slip shoes.
- We supply all safety equipment.
- Wear warm clothes for cold days.
- No Smoking.
- Remember your camera.
- Although we dine in the comfort of the cabin, the sailing element is outdoors so a waterproof coat and trousers are essential if it’s raining
- Pets of any description are not permitted on board.
What to wear?
That really depends on our famous Lake District weather! The main thing to remember is that on all experiences we are out on deck sailing for the first part of the experience. If it is raining then please have a waterproof coat and trousers. We do dine below deck in the comfort of the saloon but being warm and dry on deck makes for a better experience!
There’s no such thing as bad weather, only inappropriate clothing! No stiletto heels!
We booked sail n dine to celebrate my in laws 70th birthday. Talk about celebrating in style. John is certainly the host with the most, lovely guy, very friendly and... read more
Yet again an absolutely fantastic evening aboard Sail n Dine. Cannot recommend highly enough. John is an excellent host and cook 👨🍳. Beautiful uninterrupted scenery of Lake Windermere whilst dining... read more
We did the lunchtime sail n dine. Although weather was not too good it didn’t spoil a wonderful sail on Windemere followed by lunch on board. John is a first... read more