Practical tips for your safety and enjoyment
- Please wear soft non-slip shoes.
- We supply all safety equipment.
- Wear warm clothes for cold days.
- No Smoking.
- Remember your camera.
- Although we dine in the comfort of the cabin, the sailing element is outdoors so a waterproof coat and trousers are essential if it’s raining
- Pets of any description are not permitted on board.
What to wear?
That really depends on our famous Lake District weather! The main thing to remember is that on all experiences we are out on deck sailing for the first part of the experience. If it is raining then please have a waterproof coat and trousers. We do dine below deck in the comfort of the saloon but being warm and dry on deck makes for a better experience!
There’s no such thing as bad weather, only inappropriate clothing! No stiletto heels!
Fabulous day spent sailing on beautiful Lake Windermere! John is very knowledgable about the area and seems to enjoy sharing it and his boat with guests. Great sailing, great information... read more
Had a great experience, booked for my partners birthday 22nd Oct with the family. The key was John the captain who made everyone comfortable and had great knowledge of... read more
As I’ve already praised John and Sail n Dine, I keep this brief. This time we did the Evening Sail n Dine, we’re John cooks the meal on the... read more