Practical tips for your safety and enjoyment
- Please wear soft non-slip shoes.
- We supply all safety equipment.
- Wear warm clothes for cold days.
- No Smoking.
- Remember your camera.
- Although we dine in the comfort of the cabin, the sailing element is outdoors so a waterproof coat and trousers are essential if it’s raining
- Pets of any description are not permitted on board.
What to wear?
That really depends on our famous Lake District weather! The main thing to remember is that on all experiences we are out on deck sailing for the first part of the experience. If it is raining then please have a waterproof coat and trousers. We do dine below deck in the comfort of the saloon but being warm and dry on deck makes for a better experience!
There’s no such thing as bad weather, only inappropriate clothing! No stiletto heels!
Whole trip was fantastic experience we did the afternoon cruise. views were spectacular and John the skipper was extremely knowledgable nothing was too much trouble for him such excellent... read more
1st September 2021
10 OUT OF 10 , fantastic experience i would recommend this to anyone who loves the water. John was super friendly and a great host. Not only was the... read more
6th September 2021