Practical tips for your safety and enjoyment
- Please wear soft non-slip shoes.
- We supply all safety equipment.
- Wear warm clothes for cold days.
- No Smoking.
- Remember your camera.
- Although we dine in the comfort of the cabin, the sailing element is outdoors so a waterproof coat and trousers are essential if it’s raining
- Pets of any description are not permitted on board.
What to wear?
That really depends on our famous Lake District weather! The main thing to remember is that on all experiences we are out on deck sailing for the first part of the experience. If it is raining then please have a waterproof coat and trousers. We do dine below deck in the comfort of the saloon but being warm and dry on deck makes for a better experience!
There’s no such thing as bad weather, only inappropriate clothing! No stiletto heels!
We’ve been coming to our place in the Lakes for years but never thought about a dinner cruise on the Lake until this week. My wife suggested it and I... read more
We have been sailing with John for over ten years now and have never been disappointed. In spite of the weather we still had a lovely trip out on the... read more
We had read many good reviews and now i can see why. We were celebrating our 30th Wedding Anniversary and this by far was the best day ever spent in... read more