Practical tips for your safety and enjoyment
- Please wear soft non-slip shoes.
- We supply all safety equipment.
- Wear warm clothes for cold days.
- No Smoking.
- Remember your camera.
- Although we dine in the comfort of the cabin, the sailing element is outdoors so a waterproof coat and trousers are essential if it’s raining
- Pets of any description are not permitted on board.
What to wear?
That really depends on our famous Lake District weather! The main thing to remember is that on all experiences we are out on deck sailing for the first part of the experience. If it is raining then please have a waterproof coat and trousers. We do dine below deck in the comfort of the saloon but being warm and dry on deck makes for a better experience!
There’s no such thing as bad weather, only inappropriate clothing! No stiletto heels!
A very enjoyable and relaxing experience, with a charming and amiable host. The weather was kind to us which enabled John to serve our lunch AL FRESCO on deck which... read more
John was a terrific host who dropped a whole lot of knowledge about a range of interesting topics. He then served up a lovely lunch which tasted terrific. Was great... read more
I booked the lunchtime experience with four friends on the last day of our weekend trip to the Lakes. And what a perfect way to end the break! We met... read more