Practical tips for your safety and enjoyment
- Please wear soft non-slip shoes.
- We supply all safety equipment.
- Wear warm clothes for cold days.
- No Smoking.
- Remember your camera.
- Although we dine in the comfort of the cabin, the sailing element is outdoors so a waterproof coat and trousers are essential if it’s raining
- Pets of any description are not permitted on board.
What to wear?
That really depends on our famous Lake District weather! The main thing to remember is that on all experiences we are out on deck sailing for the first part of the experience. If it is raining then please have a waterproof coat and trousers. We do dine below deck in the comfort of the saloon but being warm and dry on deck makes for a better experience!
There’s no such thing as bad weather, only inappropriate clothing! No stiletto heels!
Came with friends after going on Google for things to do in Windermere. Had an amazing time. John is a fantastic host with great knowledge of Windermere and the properties... read more
As always, we had a lovely time on Sail'n'Dine with John. He's great with the children and this time we had a lot more wind than recently, so the... read more
I booked this cruise for my dad who turned 70 and wasn’t disappointed. Making memories with his grandchildren was much more exciting than a normal gift you unwrap. John was... read more