Practical tips for your safety and enjoyment
- Please wear soft non-slip shoes.
- We supply all safety equipment.
- Wear warm clothes for cold days.
- No Smoking.
- Remember your camera.
- Although we dine in the comfort of the cabin, the sailing element is outdoors so a waterproof coat and trousers are essential if it’s raining
- Pets of any description are not permitted on board.
What to wear?
That really depends on our famous Lake District weather! The main thing to remember is that on all experiences we are out on deck sailing for the first part of the experience. If it is raining then please have a waterproof coat and trousers. We do dine below deck in the comfort of the saloon but being warm and dry on deck makes for a better experience!
There’s no such thing as bad weather, only inappropriate clothing! No stiletto heels!
From the moment we met John on Tuesday morning (12/06/18) he made our whole experience something none of us will ever forget. His knowledge of lake Windermere is unreal,... read more
Came with friends after going on Google for things to do in Windermere. Had an amazing time. John is a fantastic host with great knowledge of Windermere and the properties... read more
Spent a superb 3 hours out on Windermere on 19’th June with John and his sailing yacht. We had a lovely lunch prepared by John with top quality home made... read more