Practical tips for your safety and enjoyment
- Please wear soft non-slip shoes.
- We supply all safety equipment.
- Wear warm clothes for cold days.
- No Smoking.
- Remember your camera.
- Although we dine in the comfort of the cabin, the sailing element is outdoors so a waterproof coat and trousers are essential if it’s raining
- Pets of any description are not permitted on board.
What to wear?
That really depends on our famous Lake District weather! The main thing to remember is that on all experiences we are out on deck sailing for the first part of the experience. If it is raining then please have a waterproof coat and trousers. We do dine below deck in the comfort of the saloon but being warm and dry on deck makes for a better experience!
There’s no such thing as bad weather, only inappropriate clothing! No stiletto heels!
Second time we have sailed and dined with John, and so glad we returned. John is a brilliant host and his knowledge of the history of the shorefront properties made... read more
15th August 2021
Yet again an absolutely fantastic evening aboard Sail n Dine. Cannot recommend highly enough. John is an excellent host and cook ??. Beautiful uninterrupted scenery of Lake Windermere whilst dining... read more
15th July 2018
A truly magical day, John could not have done more to make this a special day. He explained all about sailing and continually pointed out interesting buildings and gave us... read more
17th June 2022